Saturday, January 28, 2017

Tech Tip: Canvas App

This has got to be the most useful thing I have on my phone at the moment, aside form my music that is. It is so much more convenient to go onto the app to check what I assignments I need to do for the day.  It is a whole lot easier then carrying around my computer or rushing to write down assignments in a planner. On the app, I have it set to take me directly to the To-Do List and I have it directly linked to my calendar with my phone programmed to remind me. It is so convenient, especially  as all may classes this semester are using canvas and have daily assignments uploaded to the site. It is also easier to access teacher notifications in the app then the online version. I am looking forward to what else this app can do!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Carol!
    I’m doing some extra commenting for extra credit, so I thought I’d check out some of your other posts. I also downloaded the canvas app for one of my tech tips, and man I am so mad I hadn’t downloaded it sooner! I am definitely going to have to check out the to-do list thing you mentioned, because that sounds super helpful!

    ReplyDelete